- RX Radio began broadcasting on the 20th of May 2017, providing an important social service to young patients, their support networks and health workers of the Red Cross Children’s hospital.
- RX Radio is donor driven and we welcome your financial support – not only to keep the service going, but to expand to other hospitals
- Our current donors are the Children’s Hospital Trust & the DG Murray Trust.
- click here to donate online through the Children’s Hospital Trust. Please write ‘RX RADIO donation ’ & your name in the ‘YOUR REFERENCE’ part of the form
- We thank you for your contribution!
- RX Radio acknowledges and appreciates all our partners in all forms– who understand and support the value of media by children, for children.
- Partners have syndicated content by broadcasting RX Radio programmes on their stations, provided adapted education and training material, and other child - friendly services. These partnerships create more opportunities for the child/youth reporters to learn, engage and to be actively involved.
- click here for our list of partners. Their logos are also displayed at the bottom of our website
- RX Radio welcomes applications for volunteers. Learn about “How to become a volunteer” by reading these guidelines - click here
For more information on how you can support the activities of RX Radio please contact us on email@example.com