BOARD MEMBERS: January 2019
RX Radio SA is now operating as a Non-Profit Company (NPC), registered in September 2018, and is currently being served by the board members listed below. Their role is to provide governance for RX Radio, ensuring it continues to meet its aims and objectives.
The board is made up of:
THE ADVISORY COMMITTEE (2017 – 2018)
During this period RX Radio was supported by a highly skilled Advisory Committee. Their role was to guide RX Radio in how it operates and fulfills its mission.
The committee was made up of:
- Alan Davidson - Head of Peadiatric Haematology -Oncology Service at The Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital
- Carla Brown - Head of Social Work at The Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital
- Mark Tomlinson - Department of Psychology, Stellenbosch University
- Helen Meintjes - Head of Programmes at the Children’s Hospital Trust
- Kgomotso Matsunyane - Broadcaster, Film maker and activist
- Tanja Bosch - Senior Lecturer for Film and Media Studies at the University of Cape Town (UCT)
- Mr Shepi Mati - Lecturer in Radio Journalism at Rhodes University
- Mr Ramabina Mahapa - Researcher in the Department of Public Law at UCT
- In Tribute: Ms Libby Lloyd - We honour the commitment and service of the late Ms Libby Lloyd, Independent Researcher in ICT (Information and Communication Technology, on the committee.)
Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital
The hospital and its committed health professionals have played an essential role in providing the home and broadcasting network for RX Radio, and taking part in the programmes. The RX Radio Station Manager presents quarterly progress reports to the Red Cross Children's Hospital Facility Board.
For more on the hospital go to www.childrenshospitaltrust.org.za
For compliments and complaints please mail: email@example.com